1. The "cookie" peaks should be understood as IT data stored in users' end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the page website from which they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are intended for using the website pages. The operator uses these files for:
the possibility of logging in and maintaining the user's session on each subsequent page of the website
adjusting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, primarily these files recognize his device to display the
page according to his preferences to create anonymous statistics with the exception of the possibility of user identification.
5. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations that they have prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of road services electronic, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and acts of Community law
6. By default, the software used for browsing websites allows files to be placed by default cookies on the User's end device. These settings may be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time it is sent to the user's devices.
7. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. Specific
information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software settings (browser
Examples of editing options in popular browsers:
Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
Internet Explorer: www.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
Google Chrome: www.support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
8. The website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may be impossible correct operation of the Websites.