2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is Detektyw Robert Zatorski with headquarters in ul. Wesoła 51 pok. 702, (VII-piętro)25-363 Kielce NIP: 735 126 50 58.
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
12. The user may at any time request the deletion of all his data related to the account by contacting us via the contact form is available in the customer panel in the "Help Center> Contact us" section, or by contacting us at at https://jaty.pl/kontakt